Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Uh-oh...it starts this early???

She'd kill me if she knew I was doing this -lol!

(written by a boy on Chloe's bus)

Dear Chloe,
this is for you, (picture of a dog)*(i think?)
love,gabe (ya his name is gabe too)

next note-torn from his notebook by the kid sitting w/ him to torture him and get it to chloe

I *heart* chloe
she is cute
and when she smile
she look
beuteful

Say it with me now...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...(and eek! 2cd grade?)

She came tearing through the yard from the bus yesterday with this look on her face and papers in her hand. She says READ THIS all exasperated sounding BEFORE I TEAR THEM UP!!! I read-did the awwwwwww-then when she tried to tear them up I told her she should keep them and put them away somewhere. I think it's sweet and she'll appreciate it one day when she's older. I can't beleive she listened to me. :)

Last night she started indoor soccer on an older league (10 and under-she's 7 1/2) and I've just gotta brag for a minute-SHE ROCKED! Usually she's a little timid on the field for some reason-runs alot but not many kicks in. But for some reason with these girls being MUCH bigger than she was she was aggressive and getting her foot in there to steal and blocking-I was so proud! She did end the game with a smacked ball to the gut and some tears but was fine and I think she was pleased with how she played as well.

Oh-and yesterday I didn't get those last 3 things done (trying to be accountable here!) so boxes,yearly goals and etsy didn't get done but I did figure out wii fit! :) So rollin em over to today-lol.

No comments: