Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WIWW

It's Wednesday already? I still thought it was Tuesday until I saw Lindsey's WIWW blog post-lol. Linking up with her once again.

Only took 3 pics this week...
black shirt-Target
brown little sweater thing over it-Target
Jeans-Banna Republic
Flipflops-Reef
hair down *shock!*


Eh-hemmmm...please don't mention my naked lamp behind me...I'm desperately trying to find a cute shade for it that I like...

Cami-Old Navy
Sweater-DKNY
Jeans-same-Banna republic
Same sandals
Necklace- made by me

Awhile back I saw some earrings made by Cassie Donlen that were so cute in this style and thought well, that would make a cute pendant in larger beads! I love it :)


Walked/jogged to school and a nice long walk with the boys taking the long way home...I don't think you care about this outfit ;)

I did make an attempt yesterday and doing somethig with that poor table behind me there...a few fall things. UGH-I've GOT to find a lampshade-and figure out a way to HIDE that lamp cord!! lol. It's driving me nuts now...Maybe by next weeks pictures it will have changed???

No comments: