Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WIWW

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy.
I've not been participating in WIWW lately...but I can only take pictures of myself in jean shorts and tshirts so many times...
Summer isn't a great time for creative dressing around here-it's just too HOT!
{oh, and Lindsey-you're totally right-I keep the camera in front of me for the same reason! lol) It did finally cool down tho and I was happy to start layering up again.
sweater: Charlotte Russe
cami: Old Navy
jeans: Levi's
flipflops:Reef
necklace: made by me(but no closeup...)
I've been soooo sick since Friday! So just the one pic this week...No pictures of me in pj pants and Trav's old tshirts! lol. Hopefully I'll be feeling human again and will want to join the living soon.

2 comments:

Jeanie Cullip said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

awww thanks! me TOO!! :)