Tuesday, October 12, 2010

He's got his daddy's rhythm

This is what I get to see when the ice cream man is in the vicinity.

I can't tell you how much I love this goofy little dance of his that he breaks into. I really need to get it on video-but for now a fast shutter speed will do.





The move above is my fave.Flinggggg...

Oh, this one too-where he ends up standing on his head w/ his foot pointed to the sky...I just caught it too early.









Chloe just shakes her head and laughs. I said well, wouldn't the world be a little more fun if everyone could just bust a move at a song they like no matter where they are?

1 comment:

Shyla said...

I love how in the last shot he is looking at you like "What" I love watching Zane and Bryleigh bust a move for no reason. Dance on little man you just made me smile!