Wednesday, September 23, 2009

*sick*

Hmmmmm-I thought something was amiss but couldn't put my finger on it...

Just another way I tend to feel the universe is working against me. Or maybe just telling me to slow down and relax.

A visit to the doc this morning ended with $76 of antibiotics and him telling me I have pneumonia. That's always lovely. Right lung hardly had any movement-nice. No wonder I feel like this!!

He claims swine flu is in the area and a big surge they saw around labor day-which is exactly when we all came down with our illnesses. He seems to think that is more than likely what we all had but still urged us to get the shots when available just in case. I hate feeling like this. In bed around 8pm dragging myself up stairs thinking I'll have to sit and rest 1/2 way up.

Eh...I have shipments I'm waiting on anyway so I guess I just need to figure out how to lay around and try to get some rest. I can't wait to feel normal-I'm on day #18 of this!!!

No comments: