Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wow. It's been awhile! I swear I feel like I can't tell if I'm coming or going anymore! It's only going to get worse once school is out (next week). That means I'll have to create a whole new schedule for the younger ones to adapt to all over again...

I created a new little pendant. Chloe had a couple little girl birthdays to attend and we were pretty clueless about what to get. A kid can only use so much sidewalk chalk and webkinz-ya know? So I whipped up these little cuties to give as gifts. I plan on offering these pendants for custom orders...On these I put little flowers on the back but I was thinking a polka dot background would look cute too...the possibilities are endless I suppose!



The price is for the pendant alone. I made the loop big enough to fit over the end of most standard chains that most people have laying around...

In other news: there has been little done to the foyer renovation. Once I got sick a couple weeks ago I lost steam and am still pretty worn out. This one really wiped me out! I haven't been sick like that for quite some time. It's still needing a 2nd coat of paint and all trim painted. Fun times...

My brother and his little boy come later this week from North Carolina! I'm so excited to finally meet my nephew, Mason. I can't believe he's 18 mo old already. I'm sure Clif will be busy showing him off to everyone he knows...Then we've got fireworks at the Carillon festival and a little 1 year old's birthday party on Saturday....!!! (*sigh*where does the time go?)

No comments: