Monday, May 4, 2009

It's a love/hate thing

The lack of sleep that comes when the creative juices start flowing......But it's when all my best ideas come around...

I woke around 1am to feed Sawyer... while in my zombie stupor (Zyrtec really zonks me) this necklace idea flashed thru my head and made me wide awake dissecting all the different possibilities on how to make it happen....it went this way and that way and all around.......an hour after Sawyer was in bed snoozing away I was laying there wide awake fiddling with this design in my head. I think I've got it figured out (I really hope so! It looks so neat in my head!!!) I may have to fit a bead session in today or I may just burst. I'm anxious to see if this is going to work or not! Even tho now I feel like a nap is in order-lol.

No comments: