Monday, May 11, 2009

Let the painting commence...

I was finally able to attack the foyer today with primer...about an hour into their 3hour nap Gabe was calling me. So I got him up and snuggled on the couch to watch some Einstein so I could get back to work for a bit. 10 minutes later the phone rings, wakes Sawyer who never was able to fall back asleep. I did get most of the trim and the big mirror primed.

I was able to get back to it once Trav got home and took the kids outside. The weirdest thing tho-they came inside from playing and Gabe went to get in the shower with Chloe. He started crying-then just couldn't stop... Afterwards I dressed and held him on the couch with me. He said he was cold but he was burning up then fell asleep on me. That was at 6:30 so he missed dinner and has been out ever since. :( I've said it before and I'll say it again-when that kid gets sick he gets SICK and it comes out of left field just like that. He was perfectly fine playing outside, happy, energetic,etc...So I immediately called the neighbors who were out playing w/ them to give them the heads up.

I have a feeling this means not much paint will get on the walls tomorrow. I was looking forward to a few good days in a row to get this knocked out...we'll see.

No comments: