Sunday, April 19, 2009

It was time

I made it legal. :)

Now no more sitting and thinking about it...no more wishing I was doing more but not...I decided that only I could make it happen. So here I am.

All I've wanted to do for years is participate in art fairs and have a website-I would LOVE that! (even if just a couple here and there...) This is my first step-and it's checked off of my to-do list. Currently I'm sketching out new ideas, pounding out the beads as often as possible and working on a couple of earrings prototypes that I haven't seen out there....I'm honestly not anxious to really do anything this year as far as fairs are concerned with the economy the way it is (too late for most fairs this year anyway) but this gives me plenty of time to do my research and get my ducks in a row.

Ok so don't hate me for this but....look at the name to the left of my DBA-I was glancing through to see if it was run this week and my eyes instantly went to that ladies name! Now i can't get that "Thong Song" out of my head!!!!!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Angela Wright said...

Yea For you!!! I'll email you about my site as soon as I get a chance to reply to all of my emails!