Thursday, October 8, 2009

Random...

I survived my week of reading deprivation. I took it very seriously and didn't get on the computer, read mail-anything. I did have to help w/ homework but what's a little math work, right? I did get to spend 8 hrs at the E.R. one of those days! Evidentally (they think) the med I was taking from my pnuemonia caused my esophogus to get all inflamed. My sternum hurt SO bad. The nurse called me back and said to get in (she was more gloom and doom saying it sounded like a blood clot-greeeaaattt) so off a ran...

Back to the no reading-Honestly-I've got to recommend it! After the first few days (and dreaming I was writing emails-lol) I really got busy and got some stuff done! I made gobs of new jewelry-a few necklaces, 3 bracelets, maybe 8 pr of earrings, bookmarks, a keychain and a couple bezel set rings-cuuuuuuute!

I'm excited that I feel I'm building up my inventory. My tables are still set up in the dining room so I can add to the displays to get a feel of what I still need. This weekend will be shot as we've got another wedding saturday then Sunday/maybe Monday looks like we'll be up in Chicago for our anniversary. Nothing exciting-I just want to go to Ikea-lol.

No comments: