Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Handmade Christmas

We purchased a new tv cabinet at Ikea the other day and thought maybe it was time to get into this century and get a flat screen to go with it...So I had a thought: how about we make that into a "family xmas gift" and (besides Santa's gifts of coarse) anything else exchanged between us be handmade...

Ok-why am I doing this to myself? lol

That means I have roughly just over a month after completing this art fair to whip thru an already long list of things I'd like to create for all of them...this is going to be tough. Worst part? I can't blog about any of what we make since Chloe knows how to get on my blog now-stinker.

How about tomorrow I start a show of a few pretties I've been making lately...

1 comment:

Shyla said...

I love hand made presents. I think that it is a great Idea.