Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy anniversary my dear...

We ran up to Bolingbrook yesterday for the day. Shopping at Ikea for our 13th anniversary. I know -how romantic!! lol. Fighting with the kids all day inside of that hell hole...I forgot how they heard you thru like cattle w/ those stupid floor arrows...I don't remember the one in Shaumburg being as annoying. In this one you couldn't go back to the bathroom (3 kids remember? *cough cough*) without going all the way back thru against the flow of traffic to the beginning. Can you say NEVER AGAIN????????? I did about 10 million times yesterday. 5 hours inside that place. Happy Anniversary my dear- here's a massive coronary for you-lol.



What made it all worth is was our dinner afterwards over at Bass Pro. I didn't even know they had a resteraunt! I've never been to one before but wow-that place rocked! The prices were good too. As a rule we never eat seafood unless we're on vacation on the coast so it's good and fresh so I was a bit skeptical. WOWWWW was it good! Trav got his old standby-a grouper sandwich- and I got blackened mahi mahi. yum yum yummmm it was perfect! What was even more awesome was the massive saltwater aquarium they sat us right by so the kids could gawk at the gorgeous fish and the baby shark that kept swimming by...

1 comment:

Kim said...

That IKEA sounds awful. Glad you enjoyed your dinner :)