Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving traditions

Here's my noodle roller in action... This year for Thanksgiving I decided to make my Granny's homemade noodles for the first time. My mom came over to make her batch and walk me through it and Gabe helped us both out. I was so excited that they tasted just like Granny's and plan to start making them every year.



Tonite we went to the festival of trees. We always try to go either the day or day after Thanksgiving. It's always interesting to see what the people decorating the trees will come up with. I think this one is my favorite-it was definately different! Would you concider this origami? It was all paper ornaments folded in really intricate ways. Amazing.



Just look at the tree topper...I'd never have the patience! lol



I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: