Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What does YOUR wild side look like?

I love this new blog I stumbled across! It's an elementary art teacher who posts projects on her blog for kids to do from her classroom. She's even got them seperated by grade level or medium. Chloe and I sat and scrolled through and picked one out to try the other day and here is the one we tried~



You're supposed to draw a line down the center of the paper and draw your calm side and your wild side.It was actually pretty difficult for Chloe to do (notice she's got 2 noses lol) Evidentally my wild side has huge nostrils-who knew?

In other news-my silhouette frames turned out AWESOME if I do say so myself. I have been cheesin out over how great they turned out :) Two gifts down...how many to go? ack! lol

1 comment:

Angela Wright said...

OK, I have to do the silhouette thing! Tell me all about it - and what you did ...when you get a chance. I think the one you posted looks GREAT!