Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cousins


I made this for my cousin's daughter who just had her 7th birthday. Hopefully she likes it. Chloe still gets tons of comments when she wears hers...I love making those little letter beads :)

Not much to gab about. I'm soooo sluggish today! Recently went through allergy testing and took Zyrtec today for the first time- it's been all I can do to keep my eyes open all afternoon! ugh.

Haven't made a single thing in the past week but do have a couple beads set aside to make pins with and a bunch of beads pulled out to put into groupings to list on etsy. Maybe I'll work on pictures, etc this weekend after Thanksgiving is over and the tree is up. Tomorrow is pie shell and noodle making day with my mom. I've got my list of handmade gifts I really need to get crackin on too. :)

No comments: