Monday, March 10, 2008

Yea!



I am so excited! Yesterday I sat and stared blankly at my idea notebook then all of a sudden a bunch of ideas started hitting. Today was my first chance to torch in over a week or more so I sat down and picked some fun spring colors and got to work trying to create something from my sketches...The kiln is ramping down now and can I say how antsy I am to see how the beads turned out?? I'll wire it all together tomorrow and see what happens....hopefully I'll have 3 new cuties to list this week...


I'll have to attach my 3rd piece I listed yesterday-it's so nice and light. I've made many stamped pieces over the past few years including linked bracelets, cuff bracelets and necklace pendants-they're so fun to do and usually are personalised with children's names. (at least mine are- lol)


No comments: