Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Chloe has no idea that Travis didn't go out of town as planned for work this morning and is going to be so surprised when he comes home tonite and is able to go to her play! Hopefully I'll get a cute pic to be able to post on here from the play.

I was able to get a few cute beads made this morning during Gabe's nap. I hear the kiln ramping down and can't wait to pull them out.....My little experiment didn't work out so hot the other day so I have figured out another way to make it work out...Too bad-but this new way is still super cute and will end up looking almost identical.

So Gabe's newest "toy" is a short plastic laundry hamper that he likes to sit in and read books,etc. I drug that in when he was trying to squeeze himself into my new magazine basket and was tired of helping him out since he'd really get himself stuck in there-not to mention he was going to pull it out of shape.

No comments: