Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring fever has officially hit me. I have been so antsy I've spent the last few days starting with my spring cleaning. I can't wait for the weather to even out-it's been such a gross winter and I need some sunshine!!
I woke up excited that it was finally Monday knowing my shipment should arrive today-completely forgetting that it is coming UPS and we always seem to be at the end of their route at like 6 pm...:(
Oh well....
Busy week full of dr appts, Gabe's labwork, Chloe's spring play-(Three Billygoats Gruff), a couple of haircuts and highlights and getting ready for Easter...Hopefully I can even get to my little project! My aunt has also asked for a custom piece I'll need to get busy on once we settle on exactly what she wants...I'll attach a pic once I whip it up...
That's it for now. Boring rainy day.....

No comments: