Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas ramblings

I just ran across this on a blog I follow (Peanut Petunia) and had to post it-got a good chuckle out of it.


I've been lacking about things to talk about. After the stress of the last couple of weeks with all the *hurry up and wait* with those darned tests I feel like I've just kind of collapsed in a heap then buried in wrapping paper-lol. In good news-I'm caught up with the shopping/wrapping! Yea!!


I wish I could show you the handmade gifts we've been working on for the kids!! BUT-Chloe gets on my blog all the time so I can't yet. After Christmas I suppose.....But I will say one thing I made her turned out so cute!!! She's going to be so surprised....


~A few updates~
My dad and stepmom just got in from Florida and we're all excited to see them....Things have shifted in the family dynamic (in a good way) for our family get-together on Christmas eve....The kids are hyper for Santa and Gabe is realllllly getting into the whole Santa thing this year..... It's so sweet now that he remembers the words to songs he's learned at school and is singing Rudolf all day long.....Sawyer's a little stinker and we can't have any wrapped presents under the tree til the actual morning.....

I've had a bunch of custom stamped neclace and glass pendant orders~Thanks to you ALL! I'd love to share photos but once again-they'll have to wait until after Christmas.....

Ahhhhhh-it's so nice to sit and have some coffee without the alarm and rushing to school.....

1 comment:

CindiP said...

I love that picture! Can you imagine being the people in the house that went all out? lol.

I'm so glad your tests turned out ok. I saw some vague facebook updates but I've been so bad about reading (and writing!) blogs the last few months that I didn't know what was going on. How scary! I'm really glad the news was good though. :-)

I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!