Friday, April 4, 2008

Pins!

I've been messing around w/ this whole blog set up/ html stuff-I am so clueless it's not even funny. I have been trying to figure out how to place pictures in diff spots in my post instead of then all being up top-it's been explained to me-yet whenever I do it somehow everything gets deleted! I'm trying this one more time...LOL.

So a few weeks back I was experimenting w/ cabs and wanting to make something BIGGER and ended up w/ these heart pins...I think they turned out cute. I have 2 listed on etsy so far. One more to go. Today I sat and went thru Chloe's American Girl book since it has some really cool color combos and cute little doodles in it and I tried something else-which i wasn't fond of-probably since I had bout 25 minutes til I had to get her from school so I felt rushed...I may try it again...been whipping out some more letter beads to possibly list as well. I finished Chloe's name necklace and it turned out so cute. I will try to take a picture of her wearing it this weekend and post it...

No comments: