Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Earrings...

I whipped up a few pair of earrings today that may be spoken for already...If my neighbor decides on diff colors I will get these listed... This isn't the best picture but oh well-you get the jist.



I kinda like the simple wire wrapped pair and am thinking about making a pair for myself......I like how the earwires feel. I made that bead in a teardrop shape then wrapped the upper area to hide the hole. I'm thinking about experimenting w/ diff sizes/shapes in that style...hmmmmm...

Today at Chloe's school was wacky clothes day. The kids who pay a quarter ($ is a fundraiser to help support a summer camp) got to dress up crazy. There were some interesting outfits-lemme tell ya. Chloe was all pink and green w/ striped tights, fun capris, more stripes on her shirt....Our neighbor Sydney had the best outfit-all layered up w/ tights, leggins, skirt, backwards jean jacket, 2 different shoes and wacky hair...Her mom took a picture of them before school so hopefully I can get her to forward that to me to put on here :)

No comments: