Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ongoing projects...

During a few milder days over the winter Trav decided to flip the garage door around to face the alley. It's hard to explain, but the way whoever built it situated the garage on the wrong side of the backyard-so basically our driveway goes diagonal across the yard. I'd rather have a grass yard than concrete,thankyouverymuch.



There was quite a dip when you pulled out of the garage to the alley so Trav had rock delivered and played hookey the other day when it was 77 out. (wow-77 degrees in March-gotta love that!) Now all that's left is to pick out some siding for it to match the house...

The big mirror is now attached. I guess that means it's time for me to get the paint bought...

Since it's been so nice out I've finally gotten to sit and make some beads. I love being able to throw open the window and torch away while the boys nap...

No comments: