Tuesday, March 24, 2009



Angela asked~
"This is so cute! when it is on, do the silver circles lay completely over each other? do you ever add beads or stuff to them? lastly - what do these run? enough questions??..lol.."

As you can (kinda-bad photo/lighting) see in this picture-the disks do lay right on top of each other. I chose to stamp the name along the bottom so it was hidden from view so that it is a bit of a "secret"...The piercing and sawing of the heart takes the most time, honestly. The disks are a smidge bigger than pea-size, very petite-which is why I didn't add any beads. The ball chain necklace is 18 inches. I would charge $36 for this.

I've made one other piece similar to this a couple years back for my mother-in-law. It's rectangular and has a poem stamped on the inside behind the heart cut out. I should get a photo on here of that one as well-it's really cute.

I'd be happy to answer any more questions or be open to suggestions...:)

No comments: