Sunday, October 5, 2008

Show and tell


Here's another I finished up last week. I feel like it needs tweaking to make it lay right so I'll be fiddling with that...I love glass toggles!

Yesterday was a long emotion filled day. We went to the yearly Walk to Remember at our park. It's put on by the Share program in memory of babies who have passed away. It's near and dear to our heart since we lost our son in 2002 when I was 5 months pregnant. It's a nice time for rememberance each October. We also received the Angel of Hope statue in our park! That's a HUGE deal and the dedication was yesterday after the walk. Chloe and I visited this morning since yesterday so so packed we weren't able to get up and read the plaques w/ names on them. Of coarse I get there and my camera battery was dead since I left it on yesterday-sigh...

No comments: