Sunday, October 12, 2008

My little artist...

We had our neighborhood fall festival yesterday (which happened to fall on our anniversay-eek-12 years already?) There was lots of pumpkin decorating, face painting, kids games, a firetruck visit and a chili cookoff finished up with smores by the firepit...The kids all had a blast. I started face painting then there was a lull so I wandered off. When I came back by the table I found Chloe with a line of little girls and she was busy as can be...

Gabe's so funny-when he concentrates his little tongue sticks out of his mouth...
Here's my brave (stupid?) husband attempting to ride the neighbor's unicycle...You'd think he'd have learned from his skateboarding adventure a few years ago when he shattered his elbow. Nope! Not him! Luckily there was no ER visit for our anniversary-lol. He's now even talking about wanting to buy one...God help me.

No comments: