Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Making the leap

I bit the bullet and finally bought a really good art fair tent :)

Actually-it found me...ha. Two different artists were retiring after the Carillon art fair and sought me out-since I had an EZ up (and I was currently holding the crossbars during wind gusts when they approached!) so I was pretty easy target. I purchased a used Trimline from one of them and am SO happy I went for it!


I had a another show a week later and was soooo nervous about set up and tear done (alone) but it was actually much easier than I expected! A HUGE plus was that during gusts I wasn't a nervous wreck! I wish I would have done this from the get-go!

So here is my new-to-me tent and my current set-up. It felt so much roomier too-which makes no sense-it's 10x10 just like the old tent. I love it!

No comments: