Friday, May 24, 2013

Insta-Friday

Time for posting my instagrams from the last {2} weeks...

My cute date for the spring fling at pre-K
 

Playing around with watercolor pencils
 

Never noticed the sweet heart on Gigi's nose before!
 

Me and Sawyer were painting and when I was done with this he says "hey! you made me and you birds!" That kid is so awesome...
 

Our 1 baby cardinal that survived...he left the next day-no idea what happened to him...
 

Love this of Gabe-at the park on a hill just before soccer practice.
 

Then we found a duck nest with an egg!
 

An entry in Gabe's All About Me book from Kindergarten.
 

Chloe @ park. Silhouette on walking bridge.
 

Chloe and Libby before the end of the year dance.
 

Community art board at the Old Capital art fair :) {love}
 

Art journal
 

Art journal
 

Peonies and roses from the yard

Art journal from today-haven't drawn a face in 20 yrs at least. Could be worse I guess, huh?
 

No comments: