Sunday, November 7, 2010

Panther Creek

I have a few shots from Friday's sale at Panther Creek for the medical society fundraiser.

Last year I was set close to the entrance along the main area. This year I was in the center circular area of the room. Unfortunately for those of us in the center-there was only 1 way in and out and we felt some avoided the area or just didn't realise we were there. Bummer.

I was thrilled that I had repeat customers from last year and had great conversations and caught up.


The "wish" necklace from my last post was one of the first sales. Snatched right up by a wonderful woman who came back to chat with me a couple more times before we left. I love meeting new people and hearing stories of their lives...


Travis made my new earring tree-a triple decker. I think where I set it got a little lost. Front and center from now on I believe.


I can't count how many comments I had on my little tabletop trees. "I don't suppose you made them and they're for sale?" I kept hearing-lol. Nope, you can find some at Gordmans...


I was so happy to find my new little silver tray! A score at a second hand store. I wanted something vertical to put little incidentals on. It worked great for my pins and little pendants :)
Tonite I've got to work on my inventory sheet and choose which goodies get dropped off over at the Art Association tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to their preview sale on Friday evening. The sale starts Sat for the public.

No comments: