Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Not my family photos-for once!

About a month ago I was asked by my friend & neighbor to take some photos of her children.
I was honored!

With her permission I thought I'd share a few of my fave's...


Above: probably my absolute favorite.
Below: Mr. tree monkey-finally got him to do some great smiles. There may or may not have been talk about boogers or something else gross...lol.


Thre's just something about this shot-I just love it.


Sigh...the sunflare-the smile...He was loving on mama.

The chalkboard says it all ;)



*Squeel*

{sunflare!}
I love when it happens like this!



I think this was one of mom's favorites. Her sweet patient look-she's a great big sis.


It was so much fun running over to the park to capture these (and about 500+ more!)

No comments: