Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Craft sale

On Saturday I was in a large craft fair at a church here in town.

Unfortunately for us who participated it was gorgeous outside and there simply too many vendors.
Oh well, live and learn.



I can use all the practice I can to haul and set up on my own...and I was still pretty puny feeling from being sick last week-NO FUN!

Looking at these pictures tells me what I need to change... (ah-hem...tableclothes!!!)

Sewing slipcovers is on my agenda this winter!

Did notice my new addition? My gal finally got her facelift!
{more on her makeover another day-love how she turned out!}
Up next is the indoor country club sale I was in last year at Panther Creek.
Working on steamlining my displays for an 8 foot table for that...That's alot to fit in a small space!

No comments: