Monday, August 23, 2010

The Spastic Worm

Chloe's alter ego has been dubbed "the spastic worm" by her father.
And rightly so. I've never seen anything like it.

You take 1 part hormonal 9 year old...

Add in some hair that won't go back in clips just right...


And end up with some legs and arms flailing around like a crazed worm.
Can anyone tell she's gritting her teeth about ready to rip that paper?


I actually have all 3 looking and smiling at once! Too bad her smile isn't very authentic-lol.


Oh.....she's trying harder...
She really is excited about school-trust me!


Ok, much better. ;)



Thrilled once we reached the school...here is her teacher this year.



And waiting in line to go in.
Gabe will start preK in a couple weeks. I sure hope his first day goes better!
I can't wait to hear how she likes her class this year. -I remember 4th grade very fondly-LOVED it-great memories...I hope she likes her new teacher and the group of kids she ended up with!

1 comment:

Lorelei Eurto said...

oh isn't that funny, I fondly remember being in 4th grade as well. That was the year I had my MOST favorite teacher of all time, and I met my BFF who had just moved to the area that year. The year of Stickers, and Hello Kitty, and everything FUN. I bet Chloe will LOVE it.