Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Orderly

Today: Happiness comes from organization. Little rows of lined up pliers and a fun new spinny home for soldering supplies on my workbench. :)




Rows and rows of colorful glass beads in new homes~newly organized by style now instead of color.

{a mind-numbing job I've got to say}

There are at least 2 plastic boxes of beads still waiting for me to help find their new space.


A few pretty cabs waiting for their purpose in life....


I'm not sure what's gotten into me. The lack of "me" time to create has me itching for having everything orderly and easy to find. I'm been an organizing fool the past week or so.

I can feel ideas brewing inside of me-bursting at the seams and no time to release them right now. I will know when the time is right...so for now I will be painting with the kids and doodling my ideas in my sketchpad and will be ready when it's time.

No comments: