Saturday, June 21, 2008

Etsy baby shower

This was so fun to get in on!

One night in etsy's chatroom I had a lady ask if I had heard of etsy's baby virtual baby shower? I hadn't...she signed me up-and next thing I know I had some of the CUTEST STUFF sent to my door by these very talented sellers specializing in children's items!!

I can't wait til things settle down and I can be on the giving end of a shower-I think it's such an awesome idea!

So I thought I'd share some pics of my new goodies and the etsy artist's info in case anyone would like to take a peek at their shops! :) Thanks again guys!!!!!


Here's the coolest travel bib-isn't it neat?
Thanks Shelly!!
www.Odannysgirl.etsy.com




Aren't the onsies cute? I should have taken his picture in them instead-lol. Thank you Jessica!!
www.ALaineDesigns.etsy.com




Here's another funky bib with matching burp cloth-I like how it unsnaps for easy clean up...She also sent me an adorable crocheted butter yellow blankie-but I forgot to photo it...Thank you Jacqueline!
www.SnappyBibs.etsy.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I love AlaineDesigns and SnappyBibs :) Great stuff you got for that new little man.