Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ahhhh silence.

I love it when the house is this quiet-no tv, kids yelling, hammering from the porch. This is awesome!

Trav took Chloe to the pool today during Gabe's nap. I whipped up an apple salad that my friend Kim gave me the recipe for to take to a neighbor's cookout tonite and plopped down on the couch to be lazy on the computer. :)

Last night I took Chloe out for a "girl's night". We saw Nim's Island at the theater and went to Culver's and ate on their patio afterwards. It was nice to just kick back- just the 2 of us girls and the weather was beautiful. I figure this would be our last chance to do this for awhile...

Our porch floor has been laid and ready to sand/stain. The ceiling boards are out there and ready to be put up. I think he plans to run some wiring for the porch fan and side door lights first. I can't wait!!!

Looks like I'm going to be on a school calendar committee. One of the school board members contacted me to see if I'd be interested in participating. I said yes of coarse- but the 1st meeting is this Thurs...well, I'm being induced on Wed so there goes the 1st meeting! I hate not being in the loop from the get-go since I'll end up feeling lost...Oh well, I'm sure it will be fine.

I'm going post this new picture of Chloe and Gabe-it's grainy since I zoomed in to cut me out-it's the first good smile we've gotten from him on purpose for the camera. No comments about his hair!!! Yes, I am going to cut it!! It's Trav who has been so resistant-if you can believe that-lol.

No comments: