Thursday, June 30, 2011

Three days at The Gables

Two weeks ago today was the beginning of a very rainy 3 days in my tent at The Gable's Market Days :)
Here's a glimpse:

My tent~


 I see sun! lol
Luckily it was nice for Thursday morning set-up.
We were on an incline on our side and I ended up switching my arrangement the next day.


Loved this one. It sold pretty quick. Glad I had a chance to get a photo of it.

  My new fave's.
{love!}
Cluster necklaces.
Pink sold quickly.
I am in love with the grey...
If you know me you know I tend to wear grey/black in winter especially...
sigh~it might need to be mine ;)


 A fun sterling bits necklace with deep blue/light grey accents.


 A last minute ah-ha addition.
I'd been trying to figure out what to do with some thin flower disks I'd made...
I like how light and airy it turned out.
:)


 My new buddy Stacy :)
It's great to be next to someone who you can chat with for 3 days!
Stacy Krager is an awesome new natural light family photographer to our area.
Go check out her website-amazing :)


Ken Pease was across from me and was a super nice guy.
His painting are so whimsical.
Gabe almost yanked my arm off at the Old State Capital art fair when we passed his booth.
He LOVED his stuff and begged for anything lol.
Neat paintings...


Sooo happy that I had Christy on the other side of my tent :)
We've been friends since 6th grade!
6th grade!
I love facebook and how it brings people back into your life...
We were able to plan being by each other and caught up for those 3 days.


I still remember in high school how freakishly talented she was with painting horses-it was her specialty at the time.


Her recent wildflower field paintings are so cool!
She's added glow in the dark paint to add dimention and a whole other image once the lights are off!
How cool is that? :)

I had a great time.
It was exausting-as I knew it would be-but was a little sad once it was over. lol.

No comments: