Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WIWW-New tops

~Once again, Linking up with the Pleated Poppy for WIWW~


Last weekend I made a trip to Goodwill to see if I could run across any treasures. I don't usually have time to go through the clothing but this time I did and am glad I took the extra time.

I have also been noticing in my closet {& on WIWW posts) that I tend to lean towards alot of grey and black. Not sure what that says about me but my closet it slowly getting overrun with darkness...



So when I ran across this sweater and saw it in my size I was so excited! It's still a neutral. Our lighting is a little yellowy in the foyer where I take the pics. It's actually more of a beigey-cream. I love the cut! I have been gravitating towards this style of top yet most tend to look a bit maternity. This one made me feel fairly thin :)
Cami-Kohl's
Sweater-Ann Taylor Loft (goodwill)
Jeans-Old navy
Boots-Old Navy
Necklace-made by me


Closeup of necklace



Chloe wanted in on the action this week. I wish i could fit in that outfit-love that top and her boots...

On the same Goodwill trip I found this brand new V neck sweater. It's so soft...I have no clue what brand it is-the tag just has big hibiscus flowers on it.
Jeans and boots: same.



I found this Liz Claiborne grey stretchy top while I was there also. It's so comfy and since we're not heading out on any errands today I decided to track down some old yoga pants from eons ago and have a cozy day :)

2 comments:

Sara F. said...

You got some great stuff at Goodwill! What part of Central Illinois are you from!? I live in Mt. Zion/Decatur!

Unknown said...

:)
Wow, you're so close to me! I'm in Springfield.