Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Announcement!

I'm so excited to finally share that I am part of The Blue Door gallery in downtown Springfield!


This is something that I have wanted to be a part of for many years but decided to wait until all of my kids were in school. 



There's my display all set up. I had a month after being told that I got in to obsess over my display and set up-lol. That's good and bad 😉 but at least it made it easier in the long run not having to bring all of my displays in with me. 


I ordered some of the most gorgeous recycled silk sari ribbons that were bound on the edges from Australia. They make gorgeous wrap bracelets paired with botanically etched copper bars. 


A few new pieces I've worked on this past month... 





As you can tell I've begun dabbling into enameling. Sooo much fun! I love having another element to mix with my glass beads...

That's all for now! Stop into the shop if you're in the area:)









No comments: