Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Edwards Place: recap

Last weekend flew by. One second I was setting up and the next I was tearing down and waving goodbye to the new artist friends I'd made...



I really need to get listing back on Etsy-it's been awhile...
I am loving this copper bracelet. Tempting to keep for myself. ;)
Might have to make a few more of those.


It's been a few years since making any new bangles. I thought I'd leave out the hollow beads so it would set closer to the skin...I like.


Now....I'm just trying to sit back and breathe. My next 2 shows are early November followed by my annual holiday show.

Applications are already starting for next year. I hate trying to get good jury photos. This year I am going to try and be *brave* and venture outside of Springfield. eep....wish me luck!

No comments: