Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fun with letters...

So my friend Kim shared a website with me last year where this family took pictures of "letters" and spelled out words and framed them up-I thought it was so cute! We both talked about how it would make us start looking at things differently. When we were in Florida over xmas break since my camera was always on me it made it easy to spot and take some great letter pictures-and Chloe is VERY talented in finding them when I couldn't...(there are some GREAT E's at Cinderella's castle at Disney-lol)

So when Trav was asked to be the godfather for our neighbor's baby (baptism was today) we didn't really want to do the $ in a card thing or yet another rosary-and I got the lightbulb over the head moment-looked-had the letters needed, tweaked them, had the printed up and found a frame and wah-lah! I think it turned out really cool and they seemed to really like it as well. (whew!) Here's a shot of it....

No comments: